Blog Header Image

I Don’t Live in Los Angeles. Can You Still Represent Me?

Legal RepresentationThe short answer is “yes.”

A majority of contracts relating to motion pictures are governed by California law. Accordingly, a significant number of my clients live in other states. I also represent several individuals and film companies based in Europe.

I am licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court as well as the courts of the states of Colorado, Nebraska and California. The majority of my work is in California, but I occasionally represent clients with lawsuits in other states.

Jon Pfeiffer is an experienced entertainment and…

read more >
  • FAQ Series
  • Oct 07, 2015

Featured Posts


Get in touch with Jon and his Team

Call Us at 310.451.5800 or Email Jon Newsletter Signup