The attorneys at Pfeiffer Law Corp will walk you through every step of forming and maintaining a corporation or LLC
Starting a new business is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. As a specialty law firm, we appreciate how personal and challenging that journey can be. We also understand that there are many decisions to be made regarding the formation of your business. These decisions can drastically impact your ability to save money and ensure you are safe from personal liability for the activities of your business.
A solid business structure is critical to your organization’s success. At Pfeiffer Law, we want to help you succeed and we have the experience necessary to analyze your specific needs to determine the most effective way forward. Every new venture is different, and whether your situation warrants the formation of a corporation, or a limited liability company (“LLC”), we have the tools necessary to put the foundation in place so you can focus your energy on growth and innovation and profitability.
We will walk you through every step involved in creating your corporation, or LLC, from preparing and filing the formation documents all the way to obtaining your identification tax number. We will also make sure your business has maintenance processes in place so continued compliance with any necessary formalities will be simple, long after your business has been formed.
If you want to form a corporation, we will:
- Register your corporate name;
- Prepare and file the articles of incorporation;
- Act as the registered agent for service of process;
- Analyze your business needs to prepare and file the corporate bylaws;
- Make sure the incorporator has appointed the initial corporate directors; and
- File the required Statement of Information within 90 days of filing the articles of incorporation.
If you want to form an LLC, we will:
- Register the name of your LLC;
- Prepare and file the articles of organization;
- Act as the registered agent for service of process; and
- Create an operating agreement based on your specific business needs.
We also help corporations and LLCs wind up their affairs in an orderly manner, liquidating assets and satisfying the claims of the creditors.
If you are looking to creat a corporation or an LLC and are seekign representation, give us a call at (310) 451-5800.
This is a flowchart that walks you through the steps of creating a California corporation.
This is a flowchart that walks you through the steps of creating a Limited Liability Company.
This is a checklist to consult for the formation of a California Limited Liability Company.
This is a questionnaire to complete as you are creating an Limited Liability Company.
This is a questionnaire for the preparation of an operating agreement for a California LLC.
This is a checklist for the maintenance of a California Limited Liability Company.