In formal evaluations submitted to the administration of Seaver College at Pepperdine University, the students in Jon Pfeiffer's Spring 2011 Media Law class made the following comments about Mr. Pfeiffer and the class:
- "Amazing, he loves his life and his job and shows that in every class."
- "The things I learned through this course will benefit me in the long run more than 99% of the classes I have taken at Pepperdine."
- "Overall favorite class at Pepperdine."
- "Pfeiffer loves to teach and that's what makes him a great professor. He is very humorous but he knows his law in and out."
- "Smart, serious, funny, very prepared, very clear, very organized."
- "My favorite professor at Pepperdine. He really understands his stuff and his class is very engaging."
- "He is one of the most knowledgeable and enthusiastic professors I've had at Pepperdine!"
- "I like that I actually learned things that I will use the rest of my life. I suggest that Pfeiffer sticks with what he's got because it works."
- "Most enthusiasm I've seen from a professor at Pepperdine. Yes, I've been there all four years and have had a wide variety of professors."
Jon Pfeiffer is an experienced entertainment and copyright trial attorney practicing in Santa Monica. Jon is also an adjunct professor at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California where he teaches Media Law. COM 570 covers First Amendment issues as well as copyright, defamation and privacy.